Welcome to The Apothecary's Community Acupuncture Clinic Page!
Most of the questions our new clients have are answered below. We look forward to meeting you and helping you heal in a group setting.
Rotating Saturday hours vary - check online calendar for this month's offerings on the scheduling page.
*Please note - The last appointment of the day is scheduled one hour prior to closing.
Community Acupuncture New Client Checklist
We are excited you are considering trying acupuncture at The Apothecary! Here are a few things you need to know in order to get started. For further details, visit our frequently asked questions page.
- Arrive for your appointment 15 minutes early to fill out your intake paperwork. You can also print it from home and fill it out prior to coming for your first visit. Please make an appointment online or via phone - walk-in availability is extremely limited due to clinic volume.
- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy and ask that you let us know by phone or email if you cannot make your appointment. There is a $10 late cancellation fee and a $15 no-show fee - we appreciate you making every effort to make your appointment. All fees are waived during inclement weather and emergencies are considered on a case by case basis.
- We ask that you give any amount between $15-$40 for your session. We usually ask clients to give their money prior to starting their session (it helps the flow of the clinic). Cash or check are great, and we also take credit/debit/HSA cards through Square at the clinic. You can also pay online when you make your appointment. There is an additional $10 paperwork fee at the first visit.
We are unable to accept insurance in the clinic, but do accept some forms for one on one service. We would, however, be happy to provide you with a receipt, which you can submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement.
- Please wear loose-fitting clothing that rolls up just above the knees and elbows (or bring a change of clothes). We do ask that shoes remain outside the space and can be placed in the cubbies out in the hall. For your convenience, spa sandals are available. Our floors are loud and we try to be as respectful as possible to the businesses on the first floor.
Please refrain from wearing perfumes or heavily scented products. Your acupuncturist and other patrons may have sensitivities to scents. We appreciate your courtesy.
- We are located in The Hanson Street Professional Center, located at 10 South Hanson Street Easton, MD.
- There is free street parking in front of The Hanson Street Professional Building. There is also parking available to patrons along each side of the building available on a first come, first served basis. Please be careful that you only park in spots designated for building patrons and not in the gravel lot reserved for patrons of 202 Dover. This is private parking and violators will be towed at their expense. We try to keep our parking lot a happy place, so a little planning goes a long way.
- Our studio is located on the second floor of the Hanson St. Professional building. If stairs are difficult for you, we do have a chairlift located in the side entrance nearest 202 Dover.